You may recognize our latest Otter Ten interviewee, Madeline Joy Relph.
This Australian model was featured in A Safari Adventure.
After working on that post, we knew we wanted to find out more about her.
Cue the Otter Ten!
1. What do we find in your beach bag?
“A big textile to lay on, a hat, a good book, some fruit, sunscreen and a lot of sand from previous trips to the beach.”
2. What’s your must-do workout? Or, do you have a secret workout tip?
“I don’t have a particular workout but anything outdoors, walking, swimming and surfing. Otherwise some yoga always goes down like a treat.”
3. How do you prepare for a long flight?
“I try to be as hydrated as possible and makeup free and [to wear] comfy clothes.”
4. What’s your must-visit place, if you only had one holiday to plan?
“I think I would head for California, spend most of my time in Yosemite [National Park] and learn how to free climb.”
5. What’s your favorite animal?
“Such a hard question, but I think at the moment it would be elephants after seeing them in a safari.”
“I fell in love!”
6. What does modeling offer you?
“It’s always fun dressing up, being a character and meeting amazing, creative people along the way.”
7. What did you study for? Or, what did you want to study to be?
“I haven’t studied yet, but if I choose a job that requires it, then I will go.”
8. What piece of clothing or fashion accessory is your go-to?
“Anything dark and sheer, I love button up shirts.”
9. What’s your must-have beauty product?
“Kevin Murphy sea salt spray! When I haven’t had a chance to swim, I like to get rid of my fluffy, freshly washed hair.”
10. What’s your favorite beach activity?
“If it is a beach my dog can go to, then I love having fun with him!”
Bonus Question: What’s your favorite beach read?
“At the moment I’m reading Anne Frank, which has been a good and easy read.”
We love Maddy’s adventurous spirit and can’t wait to see what she gets up to next.
In the meantime, be sure to follow Maddy on Instagram @madelinejoyrelph.