Just like that, after weeks of build-up, Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood music video finally debuted at the very start of Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards.
She won Top Artist, Top 200 Album, Top Female Artist, Top Digital Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Streaming Song and Billboard Chart Achievement Award (fan-voted).
As Taylor promised, everyone was there, from Cindy Crawford to Gigi Hadid to Ellen Pompeo and the list goes on.
What was our favorite part?
Why thank you for asking.
It had to be the BFF showdown of them all – Taylor versus Karlie Kloss.
Maybe this is where they got their inspiration from? Taylor vs Karlie
The duo duked it out, which offered some action in the short film, while still looking fierce.
As a recap, here is the full list of models and actresses that made it into Taylor’s Bad Blood music video:
- Taylor Swift as Catastrophe
- Cindy Crawford as Headmistress
- Karlie Kloss as Knockout
- Lily Aldridge as Frostbyte
- Martha Hunt as Homeslice
- Gigi Hadid as Slay-Z
- Cara Delevingne as Mother Chucker
- Jessica Alba as Domino
- Kendrick Lamar as Welvin Da Great
- Mariska Hargitay as Justice
- Ellen Pompeo as Luna
- Selena Gomez as Arsyn
- Hayley Williams as The Crimson Curse
- Ellie Goulding as Destructa X
- Lena Dunham as Lucky Fiora
- Hailee Steinfeld as The Trinity
- Serayah as Dilemma
- Zendaya as Cut-Throat
RELATED: The Model Video of the Century
The bigger question is how will Taylor top this all-star cast?